Business Development Representative Americas
At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, the US, the UK, and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint, and Zendesk.
Joining us as Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be a crucial part of our Americas Sales Team, supporting in meeting our ambitious growth objectives and at the same time speeding up your career.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Systematically prospecting new business and sourcing pipeline through direct outreach and managing your own email cadence.
- Working directly with the Marketing Automation team to nurture an existing pool of prospects.
- Calling qualifying leads and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly targets. (a minimum of 50 touchpoints per day - Calls, Emails, LinkedIn Inmail, etc.)
- Partner with the Enterprise sales team to drive new revenue and maintain quarterly goals.
- Schedule online product demonstrations for the Enterprise sales team.
- Sourcing Net New Logos, Identifying Key Decision Makers & Building out Salesforce Database
- Actively scheduling Discovery Calls with decision makers to uncover Budget, Authority, Needs & Timeline.
- The BDR will be measured by their ability to source Qualified Opportunities
- Travel Requirement includes meeting prospects at annual industry events / conferences.
What you need:
- First experience developing and qualifying high-quality Enterprise leads, ideally in a Software-as-a-Service environment
- Top-performer in your current sales organization
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial personality, positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Highly driven and passionate individual with enthusiasm, persistence, resilience
- Competitive and committed to the success of oneself and the team
- Familiarity with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and other Technologies are a Plus
What you’ll get:
- Work experience in a successful and growing global SaaS company
- Be part of an international team of 260+ in Europe, Japan, and the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded, and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top:
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- 30 days vacation
- 2 Give back days - We help you to give back to the causes and communities you care about
- Learning and development budget
Memsource is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We value and welcome different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds as we believe that these differences make our team even stronger on our mission of bringing the world closer together by making content accessible to everyone in their native language.