Office & Feelgood Manager
At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
As an Office & Feelgood Manager (all genders) you are our creative organizational talent who understands the team and develops and implements ideas. This position is particularly important to us, as the main purpose is about supporting the people team in identifying the needs of the Hamburg employees, further increasing general satisfaction and making everyday work a pleasant experience. Together with the people team, you strengthen the corporate culture and take actions together with the team and for the whole team.
In this role, you will work closely with employees, as well as with the People Operations and Finance & Operations teams.
The role of Office & Feelgood Manager (all genders) is mainly carried out from our centrally located office in Hamburg in order to be on site as a contact person and to implement measures in the office. You are the contact point for inquiries from employees and also proactively take care of topics such as events, nutrition and catering, health promotion, occupational safety as well as hardware, office equipment and HR-related administrative matters.
Place and time of work: Monday to Friday full-time (40 hours) in the Hamburg office near the Gänsemarkt.
Our corporate language is English. Please apply with an English CV.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You ensure a feel-good atmosphere in the office and take care of the equipment, furnishings and catering
- You actively contribute your ideas and suggestions and use your organizational talent to ensure smooth processes and a productive and positive atmosphere
- You plan and coordinate regular team and company events as well as larger office meetings
- You support social events or environmental initiatives
- You are responsible for the health, safety and well-being of our employees and actively shape their environment by conducting employee surveys and implementing measures
- You welcome our newcomers to the team and support the People Team with onboarding
- You will take on administrative activities related to office management, such as negotiations with external service providers, inventory and contract management
- In coordination with IT and Finance, you coordinate the office supplies, the hardware of the employees and the general equipment
- You are the first contact for the employees, record their needs and translate them into suggestions for action and active measures
- If necessary, you will support the People Operations Team with administration
What you need:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, Event Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar
- Knowledge of office administration including common software
- Practical experience with Apple devices is an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German. Our corporate language is English.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative and proactive mindset with a strong service orientation
- As this role is carried out from Hamburg, a work permit for the German labor market is required
What you’ll get:
- Work experience in a successful and growing global SaaS company
- Be part of an international team of 250+ in Europe, Japan, and the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded, and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top:
- 28 vacation days
- One company-wide day off per quarter to celebrate our achievements
- Paid time off on your birthday because we think you should celebrate yourself too
- 2 Give-back Days a year where you can volunteer and/or participate in charity events
- A personal budget for your further development
- The opportunity to travel once per quarter to meet with your team at one of our office locations
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
Memsource is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We value and welcome different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds as we believe that these differences make our team even stronger on our mission of bringing the world closer together by making content accessible to everyone in their native language.