Technical Product Marketing Manager
At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will create the messaging and positioning for our developer-oriented product features. You will need to research customer use cases and pain points and work closely with other marketing teams to create assets that drive acquisition and feature adoption. You will own the launch communication for new features from beginning to end, orchestrating the communication campaign. Thanks to your deep understanding of our product, you are able to brief other teams on technical features and be the go-to-person for questions around developer-oriented content.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with the product and solution architect teams to understand the customer pain points, aspirations and requirements and translate them into messaging and narratives
- Conducting competitor research to validate our positioning
- Working closely with marketing colleagues to create content that covers topics and product features related to a developer's role in software localization (e.g. APIs, webhooks, repositories, Over the Air releases for mobile apps, etc.
What you need:
- Background of working with technically complex products, ideally B2B SaaS tools
- A technical background as either a developer, product manager, technical marketer, technical writer, support engineer, product designer, or similar
- Good understanding of developer tools, e.g. APIs, CLI, SDKs, code repositories
- Analytical thinking and sense of prioritization
- Experience in translating complex technical features into customer-facing messaging
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Well organized, attention to detail, proven project management skills
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, especially product management, customer success and sales.
What you’ll get:
- Work experience in a successful and growing global SaaS company
- Be part of an international team of 200+ in Europe, Japan, and the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded, and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top:
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Regularly team building events, such as a summer camping trip and a winter hiking trip
- Healthy snacks, coffee, and drinks in our modern, central offices in Prague and Hamburg
Memsource is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We value and welcome different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds as we believe that these differences make our team even stronger on our mission of bringing the world closer together by making content accessible to everyone in their native language.