Director Product Management - TMS & CAT
At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to define and drive the product vision and strategy for our Memsource TMS & CAT product.
You will lead a team of experienced product managers to discover and build innovative solutions for our B2B customers in the areas of translation management and translator productivity.
This will include domains like project and jobs management, translation memory and term bases, analyses and financials, as well as CAT editors for desktop and web.
As Director of Product you foster a culture of collaboration within your product team and across various other departments like Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing.
You’ll become part of the directors circle and have a chance to actively shape and contribute to the overall product strategy of Memsource.
In this role you will work closely with your Director of Engineering counterpart and directly report to the VP Product.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio for our TMS & CAT product offering
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Definition and monitoring of relevant product KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Be a mentor and coach to a team of product managers and support them in their personal development
- Growing the team and hiring new talents
What you need:
- Proven track record managing teams of agile product managers, setting goals and ensuring their successful delivery
- Proven track record of building successful SaaS products
- You can utilise different leadership styles and your situational awareness to guide teams forward even in complex situations
- You have effective communication skills that can guide and inspire your teams
- It’s a plus if you have first hand experience working with localisation solutions and understand the domain we’re operating in
What you’ll get:
- Work experience in a successful and growing global SaaS company
- Be part of an international team of 200+ in Europe, Japan, and the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded, and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top:
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Regularly team building events, such as a summer camping trip and a winter hiking trip
- Healthy snacks, coffee, and drinks in our modern, central offices in Prague and Hamburg
Memsource is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We value and welcome different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds as we believe that these differences make our team even stronger on our mission of bringing the world closer together by making content accessible to everyone in their native language.