Product Manager - Pricing
At Memsource we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system (Memsource) and software localization platform (Phrase), supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
Pricing is an often overlooked but essential part of SaaS products, however, knowledge and skills in this field provide great development opportunities. As Product Manager for the Memsource Pricing team, you will lead a team of 4 developers and a UX designer. The pricing team is in charge of the subscription and upgrade experience for our customers. The pricing team owns the subscription management interface and the integration with our payment service providers (Chargebee and Stripe).
The responsibilities of the Pricing Team Product Manager include working with Product Marketing and Sales to optimize the pricing mechanics and structure as well as the integration with marketing automation, analytics and CRM systems.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Improving the product pricing scheme and subscription experience according to the requirements on conversion and upsell dynamics
- Working with our conversion and subscription data to help improving the existing pricing models
- Providing other product teams with the APIs and patterns to integrate pricing mechanics such as feature fencing and teasers into their managed products
- Working closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to align the product and pricing strategy
- Coordinating continuous improvement of existing features, customer feedback and resolution of bugs
- Developing the pricing and subscription roadmap, epics and user stories
- Managing the product backlog, development sprints, and other scrum ceremonies
- Documenting features and changes as part of the Help Center and Release Notes
- Presenting finished improvements to our company and customers
What you need:
- Bachelor/Master/MBA in Computer Science, Business Administration or Design (or equivalent University degree)
- Work experience as a Product Manager in Software-as-a-Service
- Great time management and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn something new and continuously improve
- Fluent English required
- Experience with pricing & subscription models is a plus
- Certifications in Agile Methodologies is a plus
- Interest in SaaS Business Models is a plus
- Technical understanding of programming and interest in data analysis (SQL, BI, statistics) is a plus
What you’ll get:
- Ability to work with a diverse, motivated, international team
- Work experience in a successful and fast growing global SaaS company employing state-of-the-art pricing and growth techniques
- Professional development and advancing your personal career with the specialization in a crucial field of expertise for software companies
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
What's on top:
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Regularly team building events, such as a summer camping trip and a winter hiking trip
Memsource is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We value and welcome different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds as we believe that these differences make our team even stronger on our mission of bringing the world closer together by making content accessible to everyone in their native language.